SEARCH FOR 'PUBLICSQUARE'
A better path to homeownership
128 Innes Drive
Located near the city, accessible via the highway, and offering an easy commute to Annandale's Lavarack Barracks, Douglas's JCU, and Townsville Hospital, 128 Innes Drive strikes a balance between city life and tranquil living.
This home is presented as a rent-to-buy opportunity that is perfect for those who are aspiring to be homeowners, but don't have a 20% deposit.
Take this opportunity to step onto the property ladder now with less financial pressure up front.
Get pre-approved today and secure all the features this property has to offer, including:
- A nearby Olympic-sized swimming pool for leisure and exercise.
- Close proximity to both primary and high schools.
- Everyday convenience with local supermarkets within walking distance.
- Quick drive to the CBD, Riverway complex, Reading Cinemas, Cowboys 1300SMILES Stadium, Domain Central, and more.
- Easy access to the new North/South Expressway bypass for hospital, university, and army.
- Minutes away from the beach and fishing ramp for weekend getaways.
This welcoming home features:
- Four sizable bedrooms for the growing family.
- A large master bedroom with enough room for a king-size bed.
- A separate WIR and en-suite for added privacy.
- No rear or side neighbours, offering an added layer of peace and quiet.
- A handy study nook for remote working or learning.
- Rear access through double gates for convenience.
- Fully air-conditioned with split systems to keep cool in the heat.
- A fully irrigated garden for easy maintenance.
- A remote DLUG for safe and secure parking.
- Large fridge space to cater to all your storage needs.
- Fully security screened for your peace of mind.
- Additional storage in the garage to help keep things organized.
- A pet-friendly environment for your four-legged friends.
Offering a balance of smart design and practical living at an affordable price, this property is ready for you to make it your own. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Enquire today, get pre-approved and arrange your private viewing to experience it firsthand.
15 Neerebah Court
Discover this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home, completed less than 6 months ago in April 2023.
Nestled in the family-friendly neighborhood of Elliot Springs estate, this home is both practical and welcoming.
Designed with families in mind, the space is ideal for hosting gatherings, weekend barbecues, or simply spending quality time with loved ones.
This home is presented as a rent-to-buy opportunity that is perfect for those who are aspiring to be homeowners, but don't have a 20% deposit. Take this opportunity to step onto the property ladder now with less financial pressure up front.
- A comfortable 172m home set on a generous 700m2 block.
- Thoughtfully finished with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
- Bright open-plan living areas with ample natural light.
- Modern downlights in the main living spaces.
- A spacious backyard, great for family BBQs and outdoor relaxation.
Located in the appealing suburb of Elliot Springs, you'll be close to nature with access to parks and reserves. Plus, the Fairfield Shopping Centre which is just a 10-minute drive away, ensuring your daily essentials are always within reach.
If this home feels right for you, don't wait. Start your journey by getting pre-approved and then secure your inspection to see all that this home has to offer firsthand. Get pre-approved today and take the first step towards making this house your home! Already pre-approved but didn't add this home to your preferred properties? Let your application manager know you're interested!
Rent-to-buy in Queensland 🏝️🦘
PublicSquare was formed to bridge the gap between renting and homeownership on our rent-to-own home service. If you are searching for a rent to buy house in QLD, you’ll know how competitive the real estate market is in this state. Cairns is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Brisbane is like a big breath of fresh air with world class beaches and a laid back culture that makes it such a desirable place to live. There are so many reasons why the state of QLD has become a top choice for families, young professionals and those who are looking to get away form the hustle and bustle of city life. Read More
How do I Rent to Buy a House in QLD?
With property prices on the rise, most people are being priced out of the market. If you fall into this category, did you know there’s another option to buying your dream home in QLD? Let us tell you about our rent to buy model in QLD.
With our roots firmly planted in Brisbane, we have first-hand experience of the challenges that come with buying a home in QLD. We’ve been through the process time and time again and our team will be with you on your journey to becoming a homeowner. Our approach is a new take on rent to own homes;
- We offer an easy application system that quickly evaluates your eligibility. We don’t want to waste your time.
- Following assessments by our team, you will have to provide 3% of the cost of your home as your kickstarter contribution. This can later be used to offset the total fee at a later date.
- Unlike the usual 10%-20% home loan loan deposits, we aim to provide a feasible financial alternative.
- You choose your home from our listed properties or from the open-market (Plus customers only, see pricing plans) and, if your finances are in order, we will manage the transaction and you can move in as soon as the property is ready.
How is a PublicSquare Rent to Buy a Home different?
- 3% kickstarter payment (Instead of 10-20% home loan deposit)
- Less upfront costs (no bond or upfront LMI or stamp duty)
- Simple weekly contributions equalling 50% of rent. Add these to your initial 3% kickstarter to save up your deposit.
- Complete your purchase on at your own pace within a 4-7 year timeframe.
- Future purchase price based on independent valuation.
- Sell-option option if plans change (option to receive reimbursements for contributions)
Is Rent to Buy Houses in QLD the right choice?
With increasing rent, deposit demands and housing scarcity, rent to own homes offer the best solution for young professionals and growing families. PublicSquare has already helped customers start to rent to buy house in New Sales Wales, and rent to buy house in Victoria. Rent money is dead money and you might not have the opportunity to own your own home should you get stuck in that cycle. PublicSquare wants to help break that cycle and make home ownership an option for everyone, not just people who can afford to put down a big deposit. We eliminate the need to save that 10% to 20% deposit by offering a much more affordable entry point and more options. We take the hassle and stress out of homeownership so you can buy your dream home without having to worry about large initial deposits. Get in touch with us today for more information.
Some areas may not be available yet.